1. Plug the Dupont connector (Black) from the Payload Release Mechanism into the corresponding connector on the side of the control box.
2. Plug the XT-30 connector (Yellow) into the side of the control box
3. And the other end into the auxiliary power port in the back of the M210. Your connections are now hooked up. Installation is now complete
4. Turn on the M210 and the remote controller. You will use the on-screen switch to turn on and off the power port to activate the M210 Drop Kit. The following pictures will guide you. Tap on the flight mode option.
5. Then enter the Extended IO Options
6. Turn ON or OFF the Enable Power Supply Port to activate the Payload Release Mechanism
7. The payload release mechanism will automatically reset to the closed position after activation. Toggle the Enable Power Supply Port to activate the payload release mechanism again