Thank you for renting from Blue Skies Drone Rental!
Please review this guide for getting your LMC up in the air quickly.
- We verify each unit is ready for flight before we ship out the units, but we want you to verify no damage has occurred during shipping.
Please inspect the body of the aircraft, the wings and the batteries. If you have any concerns please contact us IMMEDIATELY.
- Ensure that you charge the Battery for the Laser Methane Sensor and the data logger. There is a cradle charger for LMS and an USB cord charger for the data logger.
- Operating Instructions for the LMS are in the case above the foam liner.
- There is a USB stick that has the latest software for the LMS.
- Please review the follow photos for the installation on a Matrice 210. This installation shows the LMS mounted using the BSDR Mounting System provided.
- In this Kit we have included the following:
- LMS, Data Logger, GPS, Chargers and Instructions
- Matrice 210 Mounting System
- Extra GPS mast for Matrice 210 to be used with LMS GPS ‘puck’
- Extra Velcro for logger and GPS ‘puck’
Install the mount system on the left underside of the craft with the 2 screws (M2.5 x 8) provided.
There should be enough room to allow he LMS sensor and the dual sensors to be installed on the Matrice 210. The LMS can be angled to accommodate for the craft angle. Adjust as needed.
Ensure the Safety strap is attached to the drone from the mount.
Install the mast on the Matrice 210 as shown and attach the provided GPS puck. Strap the cable to the mast with Velcro strap to avoid props.
Data Logger Placement
Sample file screenshot.
Install Software using the LMC_Process_v .exe file
Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\GLD PERGAM\LMC Process and open the .exe application file. Save to taskbar or desktop.
Top left for Menu Button
Open File, select your data Set
Adjust the Leak Level to an appropriate level (20, 100, 200, 500,)
It will ignore anything under that level, so you can use this to remove noise
Use the Average button to essentially call numerous detections within a specific distance 1 detection
After making adjustments to those, click the redraw map button.
From here you can export the data, make reports, or do whatever you want. You can go find the location of the report template (C:\GLD Data) and make your own edits. For example, you can put in YOUR COMPANY instead of Pergam.