Thank you for renting from Blue Skies Drone Rental!
Please review this guide for getting your LMC up in the air quickly.
1. We verify each unit is ready for flight before we ship out the units, but we want you to verify no damage has occurred during shipping. Please inspect the body of the aircraft, the wings and the batteries. If you have any concerns please contact us IMMEDIATELY.
2. Ensure that you charge the Battery for the Laser Methane Sensor and the data logger. There is a cradle charger for LMS and an USB cord charger for the data logger.
3. Operating Instructions for the LMS are in the case above the foam liner.
4. There is a USB stick that has the latest software for the LMS.
5. Please review the follow photos for the installation on a Matrice 600. This installation shows the LMS mounted using the Ronin mount rail system, ronin mount and an XTR. A Z30 mount can easily be used as well.
6. In this Kit we have included the following:
a. LMS, Data Logger, GPS, Chargers and Instructions
b. Methane bag with sample inside
c. Matrice 600 Rail system with Ronin Mount
d. Extra GPS mast for Matrice 600 to be used with LMS GPS ‘puck’
e. Extra Velcro for logger and GPS ‘puck’